Available from E TIP, Inc.
The Universal Preheater is a new kind of pre heater. It is a thin, flexible heating pad that provides even, gentle heating to engine oil, hydraulic fluid, transmission oil, water, etc.
- Heat from Pre-Heater conducts quickly through the metal body of a fluid vessel to provide a wide heating area and rapidly heat the fluid supply without burning it.
- The preheater mounts to the outside of an oil pan (or storage tank, reservoir...) And it has no coils to clog or fail.
- It warms and holds engine oil at summer-like (LWD) or near engine operating temperatures (HWD) for easier starting and instant oil pressure even in sub-zero weather.
- The pre-heater uses less power when compared to conventional block heaters. Often, from one to two-thirds less!
- Simple installation - does not invade any systems, nor does it require cutting any holes, welding, etc. Most installations are completed in less than an hour. Permanently mounts to the outside of a engine oil pan (or storage tank, hydraulic reservoir, transmission housing, gearbox, water tank, etc). Ideally, the preheater is installed at the bottom of the fluid vessel to be heated because heat rises, however, the preheater can also be installed on the side of the fluid vessel (below the level of the fluid).
- Every LWD Universal preheater carries a three year warranty. Every HWD Universal pre heater carries a six month warranty.