The Cata-Dyne™ Heating System is the industry standard for space and spot heating applications where flammable gases, vapors or liquids may be present. Equipped with explosion-proof infrared heaters, this system comes standard or custom designed to meet any unique application. Applications include comfort heating for industrial buildings, CNG or propane vehicle maintenance facilities and freeze protection for equipment and components.
The Cata-Dyne™ infrared heaters are controlled either manually or with an integrated explosion-proof control panel. Only CCI Thermal can combine the versatility of our explosion-proof control technology with the safety and reliability of Cata-Dyne™ catalytic heaters to provide the outstanding performance of the Cata-Dyne™ Heating System.
• Proprietary Cata-Dyne™ catalyst pad
• Corrosion resistant 300 series stainless-steel construction
• Natural gas or propane operation
• Electric start available in 120-600V
• Individual heater models range from 10,000 - 60,000 Btu/hr
Control Panel Features & Benefits
• Single switch ON/OFF/STANDBY control
• Remote mounted gas control manifold
• -18°C to 38°C (0°F to 100°F) Thermostat
• Interlock terminals for integration with ancillary equipment
• Custom options available
• Single point control of multiple heaters
• Fully automated start-up, control and shutdown
• Floor level access to all control functions
• Interlock terminals for remote "Enable" & "Standby"
• Self diagnostic fault indication