AccuStyle® Mirror System
Available from Rosco, Inc.
The AccuStyle® Series mirrors combine the functionality of the EuroStyle® Series with the unique engineering capability to also
be retrofitted to old or new “Loop” style arms. The AccuStyle® mirrors can be mounted on two-point, upright or overhang arms.
Although employing light weight materials and construction principles, the heavy duty “spine” structure isolates the mirror from vibrations. In addition, the sleek, aerodynamic shape and light texture lowers wind drag which can lead to cost savings through greater fuel efficiency.
Features and Benefits
• Lightweight, vibration reducing design.
• Certified by OEMs to meet FMVSS-111 requirements.
• Same model can be mounted as upright, overhang or
two point mount.
• Reduces inventory of replacement parts.
• Aerodynamic, wind tunnel tested profile has lower drag coefficient for increased fuel economy.
• Available motorized or hand adjustable.
• Available with heated and LED turn signal options
• Each motorized mirror lens is four way adjustable.
• Hidden wire and connectors.
• Black or chrome finish is available.
• Full height rear entry cap allows for simple installation and ease of maintenance, including access to all wires and harnesses.